Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas From England

Hello family and friends!

     I know I don't usually do group emails, but today I felt like I should send an email to you all saying thank you for everything you have all done for me and to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
     Life over here in England is going really good. I have never loved the Lord more than I do right now, and I know it will only continue to increase over the rest of my mission. I have felt such a strong desire over the last few weeks to share this message with anyone and everyone no matter what time of day. I find so much joy in proclaiming the glad tidings of great joy (wow, I've turned into such a missionary...haha)
     But I want you all to know that I love my saviour Jesus Christ. I am eternally grateful for his sacrifice for me. I still don't comprehend it even in the slightest bit, but what I do know is that He loves me and is there for me through everything. This month I have been studying 3 Nephi and I have come to realise even more greatly that I need to be like the saviour, he is beckoning all of us to "Be ye therefore perfect", and the only way we can do that is through the atonement and turning to the Lord in everything we do. I promise you He loves each of you and cares about every aspect of your every day life. He is my best friend and the one person in my life who will always be here, but I have to choose to accept Him.
As I was reading over Luke 2 the other day I couldn't help but think
how I would have felt that night my saviour was born. It says that "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
     Do We still feel that same way? Do We still praise god the same way We would have that night, if not, what do We need to change?
     I hope you all have a joyful Christmas and leave room for the saviour in this busy season. He is the reason for everything, always remember that.
     I love you all so so much. You have all affected my life more than you can ever imagine. So thank you.

Merry Christmas!!!

Love,
Sister Robison



Merry Christmas from me and Big Ben :)





No comments:

Post a Comment